Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dear world, I'm in portfolio hell.

*various grumbles among swear words*

The Preferred deadline is like, right here almost. It's just three weeks away! Whats worse, I don't think my portfolio will be up to snuff by that deadline. Nothing I have in it really has a punch in it, at least I think. Add in the stress of college applications and you have yourself one hell of an exciing month coming up. Oh well, I'll get profesional pointers in little under a week, during my trip to Calarts which should be pretty damn exciting. But really, putting together a portfolio while getting piles of homework done is a horrible, horrible thing. Remember kids, get your crap done early!

I'll upload some portfolio considerations given the time. Right now... I got a biology report that needs doin'.

No comments: