Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving on to third year!

Welp! Didn't finish the film, but here it is anyway. It's in a place where I could still pick it up anytime and potentially complete, but for now it's time to move on to third year, woo! So hurr it is:



I want to take this chance to thank all of the amazing people that helped me out along the way of this crazy film's production:
Coloring: Sunmee Dong, Jiyoon Shin, Jeff Liu, Matt Braly, Ashley Nose, Amelia Lorenz, Tahnee Gehm, Marcos Cohen (color keys)
Bg Assistance: Ashley Nose, Michael Herrera

Ahhg I hope I didn't forget anyone, I have the memory of a fragile grandma.

So with that it's third year time! I'm really excited for this year- I'll finally be doing a dialogue film. I''m feeling confident in my film direction, so hopefully I can start soon on it. Until then stay tuned and hope I don't criminally abandon this blog again.

1 comment:

Jiyoon Shin said...

This looks awesome!!!! You should definitely finish it sometime in the future. It'd be great to watch it fully completed.

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/


Jiyoon